Tuesday, August 8, 2017

31

Another year, another party where we eat and drink too much. This year we maybe even enjoyed it a little bit too much because the "police" (well, the "Stirling security guards" which is a real thing that exists) even payed us a visit to ask us to turn it down a little! It was off the hook guys! (Well... some dogs that always bark were barking). 

31, I guess it's not that much worse than 30. Although it is an instant loss in the maths dice drinking game that Georgia and Heath taught us. For this game, you have to be really good at maths, and also be able to say one number, then another number. I'm not sure if there was a winner, but after all the bonus round vodka shots I think were all sort of the losers!

As usual Mina made her famous Romanian doughnuts (gogosi) and my mum made her delicious meatballs which disappeared pretty much instantly. This year Andrew also made us a roast which was amazing, although he did slightly over cater with the buns and confused a few people (particularly Tammy) with the bowl of rocket.

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

Claire baked brie and it pretty much Georgia's dream come true!
My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate! I kept up the tradition of "photo when you leave" which is a great way to make sure you end up with a photo with everyone! Except for Julien and Greg who escaped my terrible selfie skills.

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday


As usual the presents were so thoughtful and amazing. I'm well set up for drinks for the foreseeable future!

My 31st Bday

My 31st Bday

No comments: