Friday, November 13, 2015

I'm So Professional

I haven't had a professional photo taken since I was in high school, and then all of a sudden I had two professional photo shoots in a row, after promptly forgetting how to smile.

Dave from Lazy Gecko Photography (also Karin's husband) put up with 6 annoying girls for 4 long hours to get these amazing shots. Unfortunately it's been about 6 months since any of us have seriously poled so we will definitely need to do another one once we're back in practice! Thanks Dave!

Point

Butterfly

Cross Straddle

Double Aisha

Pyramid

I jumped on a $25 Scoupon for Miller Photography which include a photoshoot and $400 towards prints or electronic packages because I thought it was time I get some professional photos for work (day job and fitness job). My thought process was OK $400, let's say ball park it's $100 a photo so that's 4 photos, 2 for each job, perfect! Turns out that prints are $200 each and electronic packages start at $800 for 6 photos... far out. I stuck with the two prints which came with two small "web" sized electronic copies of the photo, so still worked out, but I definitely misjudged the situation!


Executive Pro

Fitness Pro

Miller's Studio was amazing though, and I think the target audience is more for families that want to get giant photos rather people wanting professional photos for LinkedIn.

So yeah I'm basically a supermodel.

No comments: