Friday, December 30, 2022

Triple J Hottest 100 of 2022

This year might have been the first year I didn't vote, but there was still enough there that the tradition goes on for one more year at least!

My votes:
  • Alt-J - The Actor
  • Banks - Holding Back
  • Charli XCX - Used to Know Me
  • Disclosure & Raye - Waterfall
  • Kendrick Lamar - Die Hard [Ft. Blxst & Amanda Reifer]
  • King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - The Dripping Tap (my #1)
  • FKA Twigs - Jealousy [Ft. rema]
  • Tame Impala - No Choice
  • Phoenix - Tonight [Ft. Ezra Koenig]
  • Pond - Lights of Leeming

Wish I could have fit:

  • Cardi B - Hot Shit [Ft. Kanye West/Lil Durk]
  • Flume - Sirens [Ft. Caroline Polachek]
  • FKA Twigs - Killer 
  • King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Hate Dancin'
  • Rudimental - Break My Heart


No comments: