Monday, December 17, 2018

Triple J Hottest 100 of 2018

My votes:
  • Courtney Barnett - Nameless, Faceless (#159)
  • ShockOne - Bleed Black {Ft. Cruz Patterson} (no entry)
  • Methyl Ethel - Scream Whole (no entry)
  • Superorganism - Everybody Wants To Be Famous (no entry)
  • Mansionair - Technicolour (no entry)
  • Alison Wonderland - Church (#31)
  • Beach House - Lemon Glow (no entry)
  • Kendrick Lamar & SZA - All The Stars (#28)
  • Presets, The - 14U+14ME (#175)
  • Billie Eilish - you should see me in a crown (#46)
Wish I could have fit:
  • Mansionair - Falling (no entry)
  • ZHU x Tame Impala - My Life (no entry)
  • Grimes - We Appreciate Power {Ft. HANA} (no entry)
  • Octavian - Lightning (no entry)
  • G Flip - Killing My Time (#62)
I think All The Stars will win this year, or maybe something by Ball Park Music.

Edit: Ocean Alley's Confidence as #1 is fine, but it's such a meh song, and I hadn't even heard #2! Just a generic dance song, can't believe that almost won, and Bleed Black didn't even make the next 100. No, it's the children who are wrong. 

                  No comments: