Monday, December 23, 2019

Triple J Hottest 100 of 2019

My votes:

  • Alpine - Dumb
  • Banks - Gimme
  • Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (#1)
  • G Flip - Drink Too Much (#6)
  • Grimes & I_O - Violence
  • Grimes - My Name Is Dark
  • Lana Del Rey - Fuck It I Love You
  • Nero - Lullaby
  • Pond - Daisy (#106)
  • Tame Impala - Patience (#52)

Wish I could have fit:

  • Ali Barter - Backseat
  • Meg Mac - I'm Not Coming Back (#131)
  • Vampire Weekend - Harmony Hall (#109)
 I think Billie Eilish is a contender for #1 this year. Really hope Daisy gets in!

Edit: Of course Billie Eilish won, she also got #101! Flume - Rushing Back as #2 was awesome, I completely forgot about that one. Tame Impala did really well (#18 Borderline, #43 It Might Be Time, which I now actually think is better than Patience), but sucks that Pond just missed out. No Grimes, Banks, or Alpine really surprised me too! It's the children that are wrong.

No comments: