Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Busy Couple of Months

It's been a while!

Sculptures by the Sea

Last time we were here we were on our way to Japan that night! It was a nice day, even though we got a parking ticket which was definitely wrong. Andrew disputed it and hasn't heard back so... I guess we won?

Sculptures by the sea

Sculptures by the sea

Sculptures by the sea

Mini-Golf at Wembley Golf Course


This was one of my 3 holes in one, all flukes I assure you.

Mini Golf

Mini golf

Mini golf

Chilli Festival


The new venue at McCallum park was really well set up with great food, drinks and all things chilli, although I do miss a good day out in Freo. We got a Jalapeno plant this year but so far the chillies it's made have been as hot as capsicums!

Chilli Festival

Chilli Festival

Chilli Festival

Random Acro at Tammys

Acro

Acro

Sandvik Warehouse

This was amazing! We got to see a bunch of underground machines at the Sandvik warehouse. Really amazing to see these beasts up close after simulating them for so many years. I sneaked a Jumbo selfie.

Jumbo

Tusk Day and Archery Attack

A group of us went to El Grotto in Scarborough this year for delicious Tusk Day. Is there any smarter thing than to drink 10.8% beer before archery attack? I don't want to know about it if there is.

Tusk day

Tusk day

Archery Attack

Emma and Joe's Baby Picnic

A gorgeous picnic to say an early hello to baby girl Restifo, with Emma looking as gorgeous as ever. There was so much delicious food to which I contributed some baby themed cupcakes and pink coconut ice.

Emma and Joey's baby picnic

Emma and Joey's baby picnic

Emma and Joey's baby picnic

Easter

Oua Rosi and lots of food as usual. I actually ate no chocolate over Easter, but made up for that by eating too much other food. Thank god there's not a religious holiday centered around cheese or hot salty chips.
Oua Rosi

Oua Rosi

Easter 2017

Ninja Academy

I love this place, especially the gymnastics floor. I finally got (half way along the) peg board! But no photo evidence so I guess I'll have to prove it again next time.

Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy

Bistro Guillaume and Matilda

What an amazing musical! It's only the second musical I've seen (the other was the Lion King), and it was truly amazing.

Matilda

Pure Glow

I'm currently on Day 3 of the Radiance Reset and I think this is my favourite set of juices yet. I love the chia seeds in the Passion On Route, the spiciness of the Jalapeno in the Dr Spice, the non-beetroot-ness of the Sweet Beets, the simple carrot flavour of the Karrot Kick, the best milky juice so far, Bhakati Potion, and the way Minty Fresh compliments brushing your teeth at the end of the day.

Pure Glow

We got new Futniture!

And finally, we got new furniture. Simona's furniture served us well for 4 years, but it was time to get a comfy couch and a table that fit the room. I love it so much, but we still need some finishing touches, especially nice place mats.

New Furniture

New Furniture






No comments: