Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Always Wondered How Far I Ran

I just discovered the coolest feature on Google Maps that lets you plot a journey without snapping to the roads. I have two routes that I take depending on how nice the weather is, and depending on whether I feel like walking or running. I'd always wondered how far they were, and I estimated that my run was about 3k (it's actually just under) and I estimated that my walk was about 6k (it's actually WAY over haha). It tells you the distance of the route, and you can also save the routes so you can actually see my walk and my run! How cute!

3 comments:

Rick said...

You just told everyone on the internet where you live.

Jess Manea said...

My thinking is that once your last name is out there, it's all over anyway!

Rick said...

Probably true. I was shown a website the other day that you type in someones email address and it will show you their profiles on Facebook, Friendster, Myspace, and like 10 other sites.

Scary shit.